Voters for Animal Rights for Jason Phonebank
Test with Start and End Time
From: 02:00 PM
To: 04:00 PM
Publication: Patch BROOKLYN, NEW YORK — A three-way race to claim a state senate seat covering much of Brooklyn is heating up. Democratic candidates Jabari Brisport and Jason Salmon recently unveiled high-profile endorsements and ad
BROOKLYN, NY – Earlier today, Brooklyn native and community advocate Jason Salmon was endorsed by the New York State Public Employees Federation (PEF) for the 25th State Senate District. PEF is New York’s second-largest state-employee
BROOKLYN, NY – Brooklyn candidate Jason Salmon strengthens his broad coalition of support by earning three new endorsements for his State Senate race from Equality New York, Citizen Action of New York, and the Stonewall
ABSENTEE BALLOT FAQ
This year, New Yorkers will be able to vote from the safety of their home! And we want to make sure you have all the information you need to make your voice heard. Requesting a ballot takes only a few minutes, and you can request one online! Here’s how to do it:
VOTE BY MAIL
REQUEST A BALLOT BY JUNE 16
- Go to nycabsentee.com/absentee to request an absentee ballot by June 16th.
- After filling out your information, you will be asked why you’re requesting an absentee ballot. If you are requesting a ballot to avoid any potential exposure to COVID-19, or if you or a loved one are sick, please click “Temporary illness or physical disability (including affected/potential of COVID-19).”
- You should receive a confirmation email from the New York City Board of Elections. If you have any issues, email [email protected]. You can also reach out to our campaign at [email protected]
- You must request an absentee ballot by June 16th.
VOTE WITH AN ABSENTEE BALLOT
- June 23rd is the last day you can postmark your completed ballot. If you choose to drop your ballot off in person, you can do so here by June 23rd at the latest:
345 Adams Street, 4 Fl
Brooklyn, NY 11201
VOTE IN PERSON
As always, you can also choose to vote in person! To avoid long, direct contact, early voting is scheduled to take place from Saturday, June 13th –– Sunday, June 21st. You can also choose to cast your vote on election day, which is scheduled for Tuesday, June 23rd. You can find your polling site here.